Exchange rates of Ethereum Classic to Payeer EUR
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Ethereum Classic to Payeer EUR. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.1385||21.6482||2100max. 2099.99||2053.5||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 10||21.4190||7015.67||269.0||1/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 0.1||21.3172||392.47||302.3||11/0/0|
|LEOexchanger||1.0000from 0.5||20.9872||557.91max. 557.83||610.5||2/1/1|
|MChange||1.0000from 1||19.6653||1032871.77max. 983265||187.3||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 10||16.3697||1065193.23max. 8184.85||143.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Swapping ETC for Payeer EUR is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- "Ethereum Classic" and "Payeer" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Payeer EUR there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.