Exchange rates of Ethereum Classic to NEM
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Ethereum Classic for NEM. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Decoding data values in table columns.
|CryptoMoney||1.0000from 16.3726||305.3881||20482357.3100max. 999999.8382||17.8||10/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.6707||298.1814||42691.5546max. 29818.1400||1862.0||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 1||262.0213||686823.0777max. 262021.3000||559.2||10/1/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
How do I change ETC to NEM (XEM)? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- Columns "Ethereum Classic" and "NEM" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is NEM available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
Some more tips:
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category