Exchange rates of Ethereum Classic to Monero
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Ethereum Classic to Monero, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Decoding data values in table columns.
|E-scrooge||5.3101from 100||1.0000||1000.0000max. 414.3048||0.9||0/0/3|
|Nice Change||5.3633from 10||1.0000||355619.2188max. 33561.4267||212.7||1/0/0|
|Coinguru||5.3877from 500||1.0000||1878.0000max. 928.0397||0/0/0|
|XChange||5.4766from 1||1.0000||223495.3594max. 547.7851||3272.0||32/0/0|
|YChanger||5.5619from 10||1.0000||816166.3750max. 8989.7337||199.6||1/0/0|
|MChange||6.1909from 2||1.0000||159923.2500max. 8076.3701||106.0||7/0/0|
|Baksman||6.2042from 15||1.0000||536742.0000max. 16118.1135||546.3||10/1/0|
|ProstoCash||7.0439from 10||1.0000||744113.0000max. 42590.0424||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Where is the best place to trade ETC to Monero (XMR)? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- Columns "Ethereum Classic" and "Monero" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Monero available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category