Exchange rates of Ethereum Classic to Ethereum
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Ethereum Classic to Ethereum without any problems. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|E-scrooge||62.0584from 200||1.0000||95.0000max. 35.4504||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|Coinguru||62.7846from 150||1.0000||1300.0000max. 477.8241||0/0/0|
|blablachange.com||64.8376from 10||1.0000||563.5511max. 15.4231||483.9||0/0/0|
|XChange||65.0599from 10||1.0000||12063.3260max. 46.1113||3272.0||32/0/0|
|ProstoCash||65.2090from 10||1.0000||37078.0159max. 7.6676||143.2||0/0/0|
|MChange||65.7165from 4||1.0000||11624.2926max. 760.8439||138.9||7/0/0|
|YChanger||66.4482from 10||1.0000||10041.1556max. 352.2894||212.0||1/0/0|
|Baksman||68.6631from 1||1.0000||12003.1932max. 14.5638||577.2||10/1/1|
|Kassa||69.4577from 3.4728||1.0000||1.4648max. 1.4397||1920.2||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||72.7021from 10||1.0000||5753.6531max. 5501.9043||26/0/0|
|GoldObmen||120.9693from 2||1.0000-0.0025||0.3509max. 0.2479||932.2||2/0/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
How do I change ETC to Ethereum (ETH)? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- Columns "Ethereum Classic" and "Ethereum" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Ethereum available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category