Exchange rates of Ethereum Classic to Dogecoin
Where can you profitably exchange Ethereum Classic for Dogecoin? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Read the table description.
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 100||232.5581||3490000.0000max. 697674.3000||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|CryptoMoney||1.0000from 43.6391||229.1521||17051585.4400max. 17051578.9415||18.2||12/0/0|
|YChanger||1.0000from 1.5||225.0375||107450172.9779max. 225037.5000||212.7||1/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 1.3355||224.6186||22000.0000max. 21999.9767||1933.7||0/0/0|
|Coinguru||1.0000from 500||221.3221||77232031.0000max. 1106610.5000||0/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 5||219.2650||10236210.6776max. 219265.0000||483.9||0/0/0|
|GoldObmen||1.0000from 0.7||218.7767-3||6638.4536max. 6563.3010||935.4||2/0/1|
|XChange||1.0000from 1||214.8147||2574246.4846max. 644444.1000||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 1||173.1056||10007350.8959max. 173105.6000||580.2||10/1/1|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 6||172.8811||55010454.6795max. 345762.2000||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How do I change ETC to Dogecoins? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- First go to "Ethereum Classic" and "Dogecoin". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Dogecoin is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category