Exchange rates of Ethereum Classic to Bitcoin
Where can you profitably exchange Ethereum Classic for Bitcoin? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
Number of unconfirmed transactions in network Bitcoin: 498
|E-scrooge||1297.6123from 362||1.0000||16.8000max. 1.6954||0.8||0/0/2/3|
|YChanger||1318.0843from 15||1.0000||102.0899max. 7.5867||236.7||1/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1330.6415from 50||1.0000||506.4372max. 7.5151||483.9||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1331.6728from 1.17||1.0000||110.9248max. 88.1275||294.2||1/0/0|
|MChange||1340.3867from 3||1.0000||770.0000max. 74.6053||219.6||7/0/0|
|Coinguru||1347.0023from 500||1.0000||743.1710max. 3.7119||0/0/0|
|Kassa||1347.8938from 1.3478||1.0000||0.3048max. 0.0741||2206.7||0/0/0|
|XChange||1355.9360from 62||1.0000||402.7346max. 49.9359||3271.9||32/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1359.7080from 24.35||1.0000||1376.3364max. 895.5091||142.9||0/0/0|
|4ange||1364.6205from 3||1.0000||104.9304max. 0.0732||329.4||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Where is the best place to trade ETC to Bitcoins? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- "Ethereum Classic" and "Bitcoin" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Bitcoin there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.