Exchange rates of Ethereum Classic to Binance Coin BEP20
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Ethereum Classic to Binance Coin BEP20. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Exchanger||Ethereum Classic||Binance Coin BEP20||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Kassa||14.7720from 0.1477||1.0000||169.7844max. 6.7695||2209.3||0/0/0|
|blablachange.com||14.7855from 8||1.0000||5868.5128max. 55.2568||483.9||0/0/0|
|XChange||14.9196from 7||1.0000||45607.8442max. 5.2280||3271.9||32/0/0|
|MChange||15.2187from 3||1.0000||23011.7611max. 6570.8634||220.0||7/0/0|
|Baksman||15.7319from 6.34||1.0000||15108.7718max. 8064.0609||621.4||10/2/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have ETC and want to exchange it to Binance Coin bep20 (BNBBEP20), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- Columns "Ethereum Classic" and "Binance Coin BEP20" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Binance Coin BEP20 available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
Some more tips:
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.