Exchange rates of Ethereum Classic to Advanced Cash EUR
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Ethereum Classic to Advanced Cash EUR without any problems. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Exchanger||Ethereum Classic||Advanced Cash||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.0646||46.3981||50.13max. 50.12||1923.2||0/0/0|
|Obmen Money||1.0000from 0.53||46.2001||1220.05||2/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 1||43.2500||29135.98max. 21625||26/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 15||40.8500||100916.97max. 32680||578.1||10/1/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
If you have ETC and want to exchange it to Advanced Cash EUR, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "Ethereum Classic" and "Advanced Cash". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Advanced Cash EUR is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category