Exchange rates of Ethereum BEP20 to Card Mir
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Ethereum BEP20 to Card Mir. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Read the table description.
|Exchanger||Ethereum BEP20||Card Mir||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Z-Exchange||1.0000from 0.01||107087.4895||74262max. 74254||453.2||12/1/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 0.02||98005.2446||44357246max. 245013||225.8||7/0/0|
|Cash-Bit||1.0000from 100||59.9200||1082093max. 179760||0.0||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
If you have Ethereum bep20 (ETHBEP20) and want to exchange it to card "Mir" rubles, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "Ethereum BEP20" and "Card Mir". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Card Mir RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Remember that there are points where operation Ethereum BEP20 – Card Mir RUB will be considered a simple withdrawal procedure in the system.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.