Exchange rates of EOS to Waves
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from EOS to Waves, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Decoding data values in table columns.
|E-scrooge||5.2671from 500||1.0000||21235.0000max. 4366.7293||0.8||0/0/2/3|
|Nice Change||5.6939from 10||1.0000||108691.5343max. 17562.6547||264.0||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Eoscoin (EOS) to WAVES.
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "EOS" and "Waves".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Waves to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
Some more tips:
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.