Exchange rates of EOS to Post bank
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of EOS to Post bank. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|24 Zone||1.0000from 120||169.7300||3878609max. 96746||112.9||0/0/0|
|4money||1.0000from 230||169.6270||4812364max. 98383||0/0/0|
|1-Online||1.0000from 150||169.3180||10003990max. 49102||435.4||2/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 210||168.7690||6932763max. 99573||766.6||3/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 1||159.8340||2825||302.5||11/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 10||158.5439||36000000max. 792719||187.7||7/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 11.63||156.8206||4858645max. 1824016||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
How do I change Eoscoin (EOS) to Post-bank rubles? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- Columns "EOS" and "Post bank" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Post bank RUB available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Some exchangers perform the EOS –> Post bank RUB procedure in the same way as the withdrawal of funds.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.