Exchange rates of EOS to Paxos Standard
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of EOS for Paxos Standard. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Read the table description.
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 500||4.4486||955000.0000max. 102317.8000||0.9||0/0/3|
|Baksman||1.0000from 7||4.1930||115765.6172max. 6289.5000||546.3||10/1/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 27||4.1583||2286648.0000max. 21623.1600||143.2||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 10||3.9375||338843.4688||212.7||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Eoscoin (EOS) to PAX Standard.
- First go to "EOS" and "Paxos Standard". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Paxos Standard is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category