Exchange rates of EOS to NEM
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from EOS to NEM, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. How to use the table – find out more.
|Kassa||1.0000from 8.4774||23.5922||48000.0000max. 47999.8148||1857.7||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How do I change Eoscoin (EOS) to NEM (XEM)? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- The important columns are "EOS" and "NEM". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many NEM are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category