Exchange rates of EOS to Ethereum Classic
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from EOS to Ethereum Classic, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information about the table.
|E-scrooge||11.4427from 500||1.0000||9801.0000max. 2010.0151||0.9||0/0/3|
|Nice Change||11.4499from 10||1.0000||54998.6289max. 8733.7007||214.3||1/0/0|
|MChange||12.3701from 40||1.0000||892356.4375max. 80840.0902||108.0||7/0/0|
|Baksman||12.3779from 20||1.0000||21502.8691max. 48.4734||547.7||10/1/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Where is the best place to trade Eoscoin (EOS) to ETC? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- First go to "EOS" and "Ethereum Classic". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Ethereum Classic is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category