Exchange rates of EOS to Cosmos
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of EOS for Cosmos. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Information about the table.
|MChange||14.3455from 20||1.0000||1177784.1369max. 69708.2708||184.4||7/0/0|
|Baksman||14.4744from 22.65||1.0000||1402323.1690max. 31293.1893||603.3||10/2/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
How do I change Eoscoin (EOS) to Cosmos (ATOM)? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- Columns "EOS" and "Cosmos" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Cosmos available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.