Exchange rates of Dogecoin to Payeer RUB
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Dogecoin to Payeer RUB. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Read the table description.
|OneObmen||1.0000from 6160||3.7315||2815865max. 186575||3.8||10/0/2|
|Coinbox||1.0000from 535.9918||3.7314||2551max. 2551||8.3||0/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 41.9926||3.5720||507554max. 357200||2208.0||0/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 100||3.4670||6026346max. 34670||483.9||0/0/0|
|Cash-Bit||1.0000from 500||3.2203||3449213max. 64406||0.0||0/0/0|
|HD-Change||1.0000from 100||3.2135||1393max. 1393||215.3||0/0/0|
|YChanger||1.0000from 500||3.0873||26000000max. 6174600||236.8||1/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 137||2.5492||19098339max. 7001087||294.4||1/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 626||2.5425||2423046max. 1592728||26/0/0|
|4ange||1.0000from 1000||2.3644||4762846max. 1182200||329.9||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 825||2.3617||14165360max. 6496826||621.1||10/2/1|
|Idram Armchange||1.0000from 500||1.6572||11650||438.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Dogecoins to Payeer RUB.
- First go to "Dogecoin" and "Payeer". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Payeer RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.