Exchange rates of Dogecoin to Dash
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Dogecoin for Dash. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Decoding data values in table columns.
|CryptoMoney||819.5961from 4097.9807||1.0000||17185.0400max. 3000.0001||18.2||12/0/0|
|Nice Change||826.4712from 10000||1.0000||50677.0693||241.6||1/0/0|
|CoinCat||828.8808from 50.2892||1.0000-0.002||12.1000max. 1.4260||21/0/1|
|MChange||850.4821from 200||1.0000||20006.0898max. 11758.0370||139.3||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||894.5864from 20000||1.0000||53035.9242max. 3912.4225||143.2||0/0/0|
|XChange||899.4130from 300||1.0000||11907.6450max. 2947.4001||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Baksman||907.5537from 210||1.0000||27000.4854max. 1101.8631||577.6||10/1/1|
|Bankcomat||1163.2181from 5000||1.0000||35263.1255max. 1289.5260||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
If you have Dogecoins and want to exchange it to Dash, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- The important columns are "Dogecoin" and "Dash". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Dash are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category