Exchange rates of Dogecoin to Binance Coin
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Dogecoin to Binance Coin without any problems. Information about the table.
|E-scrooge||1696.5210from 12000||1.0000||3836.0000max. 884.1623||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|CoinCat||1710.2889from 50.6754||1.0000-0.0005||0.0700max. 0.0697||21/0/1|
|Kassa||1731.2424from 60.5934||1.0000||13.4410max. 5.7761||1921.5||0/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1748.0506from 300||1.0000||5007.6403max. 171.6197||483.9||0/0/0|
|MChange||1759.8796from 200||1.0000||23007.4284max. 5682.2068||139.3||7/0/0|
|60cek||1760.2156from 1000||1.0000||164254.2616max. 56811.2224||672.3||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1855.6314from 210||1.0000||38115.9772max. 538.9001||577.6||10/1/1|
|XChange||1865.5149from 300||1.0000||53361.6053max. 160.8135||3272.0||32/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1905.9056from 20000||1.0000||23104.3461max. 1049.3699||143.2||0/0/0|
|GeeExchange||2000.0000from 1421.875||1.0000||8733.0653max. 0.4366||537.8||4/0/0|
|Bankcomat||2415.2046from 15000||1.0000||26085.0266max. 621.0653||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
If you have Dogecoins and want to exchange it to Binance Coin (BNB), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "Dogecoin" and "Binance Coin". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Binance Coin is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category