Exchange rates of Dash to Visa/MasterCard RUB
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Dash to Visa/MasterCard RUB without any problems. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Exchange For Me||1.0000from 0.4661||10725.7909||1175516max. 99999||5/0/0|
|CoinCat||1.0000from 0.08||10654.8864-50||609415max. 6141||21/0/0|
|Money-Office||1.0000from 2.2||10593.0000||1785385max. 99574||7.9||0/0/0|
|Cryptonet||1.0000from 2.1||10588.0000||1422141max. 94233||0/0/0|
|366 Cash||1.0000from 0.95||10588.0000||1598689max. 98468||24.1||0/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 3.4||10582.0000||8595258max. 99470||706.3||3/0/0|
|4money||1.0000from 3.4||10571.0000||5806574max. 99367||0/0/0|
|1-Online||1.0000from 2.4||10569.0000||6855934max. 49674||432.9||2/0/0|
|24 Zone||1.0000from 2.1||10567.0000||3238631max. 96159||85.1||0/0/0|
|Pride Change||1.0000from 1||10495.1831||3594270max. 2099036||0/0/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 0.5||10476.0800||68014514max. 5238040||647.3||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.5||10476.0800||13267926||226.1||1/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 0.3||10464.3300||51048514max. 15696495||26/0/0|
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 5||10458.5698||1730000max. 1045856||0.9||0/0/3|
|4ange||1.0000from 0.5||10385.9400||20365148max. 207718||234.9||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.2||10365.8000||61935471max. 1036580||559.5||10/1/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 0.2||10145.2500||58785599max. 1014525||118.0||7/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.4934||10132.8599||842228max. 842228||1863.1||0/0/0|
|100 монет||1.0000from 3.98||10035.0279||3000000max. 399895||372.8||0/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 0.1||9924.7000||11611858max. 9924700||3272.0||32/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 0.5||9912.7400||186238517max. 9912740||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Dash to Visa (Master Card) RUB.
- First go to "Dash" and "Visa/MasterCard". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Visa/MasterCard RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
Some more tips:
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Be aware that some of the points translate the transfer of Dash to Visa/MasterCard RUB as a withdrawal.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category