Exchange rates of Dash to Ripple
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Dash to Ripple without any problems. Decoding data values in table columns.
|CoinCat||1.0000from 0.187||198.1608||7024.4702max. 777.8604||21/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.5||198.0174||1630040.2500||213.1||1/0/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 1||198.0173||3863310.0000max. 1980173.0000||635.0||0/0/0|
|24bestex||1.0000from 25||197.8380||912657.5000max. 296757.0000||313.9||59/0/0|
|Acryptoexchange||1.0000from 1.0165||196.7429||11300712.0000max. 11300706.2058||129.3||0/0/0|
|Coinguru||1.0000from 35||196.5608||879494.6250max. 117936.4800||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.2||193.1752||94326.3438max. 19317.5200||546.4||10/1/0|
|BitObmen||1.0000from 0.1296||192.8167-0.2||14149.7217max. 3856.3340||316.5||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 0.5||190.9811||3642641.0000max. 190981.1000||143.2||0/0/0|
|4ange||1.0000from 0.5||189.5880||203610.0156max. 3791.7600||217.5||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
How do I change Dash to Ripple (XRP)? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- "Dash" and "Ripple" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Ripple there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category