Exchange rates of Dash to Monero
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Dash for Monero. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. How to use the table – find out more.
|E-scrooge||1.5705from 13||1.0000||1000.0000max. 350.2069||0.9||0/0/3|
|CryptoMoney||1.5748from 4.7238||1.0000||14068.9000max. 999.8902||17.8||10/0/0|
|24bestex||1.5787from 10||1.0000||2882.8000max. 950.1488||314.6||60/0/0|
|Coinguru||1.5810from 35||1.0000||1878.0000max. 379.5066||0/0/0|
|GeeExchange||1.5825from 0.546||1.0000||3159.5646max. 199.6564||533.6||4/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.5827from 0.3||1.0000||19530.5279max. 631.8316||483.9||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.5863from 0.5||1.0000||704383.4767max. 8195.1711||225.5||1/0/0|
|GoldObmen||1.5871from 0.05||1.0000-0.002||6.3643max. 6.3008||919.6||2/0/0|
|CoinCat||1.5871from 0.0861||1.0000-0.0001||23.9700max. 3.1605||21/0/0|
|XChange||1.5975from 0.5||1.0000||852324.0594max. 125195.6181||3272.0||32/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.6108from 0.5||1.0000||625121.3070max. 62080.9535||542.5||28/0/0|
|Exchanger Ltd||1.6156from 0.05||1.0000-0.01||2.9623||20.1||0/0/0|
|YChanger||1.6184from 0.15||1.0000||816119.3557max. 463420.6623||205.2||1/0/0|
|BitObmen||1.6195from 0.1619||1.0000-0.0001||30.9683max. 12.3494||319.3||0/0/0|
|Pride Change||1.6220from 1||1.0000||1650.0000max. 616.5228||0/0/0|
|60cek||1.6276from 1||1.0000||924147.3633max. 61440.1572||646.5||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.6699from 0.4||1.0000||159925.6506max. 29941.9126||117.1||7/0/0|
|Baksman||1.6699from 0.405||1.0000||536735.6998max. 598.8382||558.8||10/1/0|
|Bankcomat||1.6801from 0.3||1.0000||433211.5832max. 892.8039||26/0/0|
|4ange||1.7266from 0.5||1.0000||104604.1764max. 11.5834||234.0||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.8382from 0.5||1.0000||744435.7938max. 5440.1044||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
If you have Dash and want to exchange it to Monero (XMR), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "Dash" and "Monero". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Monero is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category