Exchange rates of Dash to Ethereum
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Dash to Ethereum, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Decoding data values in table columns.
|E-scrooge||17.2412from 30||1.0000||95.0000max. 31.9003||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|GeeExchange||17.2711from 103.4484||1.0000||289.9996max. 1.6790||538.5||4/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||17.5438from 0.15||1.0000||0.0098||287.3||11/0/0|
|365 Cash||17.5598from 1.7559||1.0000||0.7276||1408.4||418/2/3|
|24Paybank||17.5865from 0.5||1.0000||21586.7993max. 5686.1797||542.5||28/0/1|
|Nice Change||17.5865from 1||1.0000||27151.4035max. 739.2033||243.9||1/0/0|
|MChange||17.7791from 1||1.0000||11623.8667max. 2812.2908||142.2||7/0/0|
|blablachange.com||17.8658from 2||1.0000||563.3409max. 55.9728||483.9||0/0/0|
|XChange||17.8658from 2||1.0000||12062.9600max. 5597.2864||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Baksman||17.9567from 0.405||1.0000||12005.5466max. 55.6895||579.3||10/1/1|
|60cek||18.1477from 1||1.0000||41575.7633max. 5510.3401||675.0||0/0/0|
|4ange||18.9543from 0.5||1.0000||348.5048max. 1.0551||262.6||0/0/0|
|YChanger||20.0693from 2||1.0000||10040.0000max. 340.0218||212.6||1/0/0|
|ProstoCash||20.0693from 0.5||1.0000||37077.7279max. 49.8273||143.2||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||21.3236from 2||1.0000||5756.5676max. 70.3445||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Dash to Ethereum (ETH).
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Dash" and "Ethereum".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Ethereum to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category