Exchange rates of Dash to Cosmos
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Dash to Cosmos. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|CryptoMoney||1.0000from 17.1865||5.8184||104781.6700max. 104780.0635||18.2||12/0/0|
|CoinCat||1.0000from 0.0589||5.7912-0.005||61.8600max. 4.2408||21/0/1|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.364||5.7788||11415.2594||241.2||1/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 0.4||5.6637||1177779.7416max. 283185.0000||138.9||7/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.405||5.5939||1626995.2067max. 5593.9000||577.2||10/1/1|
|XChange||1.0000from 0.5||5.2698||30019.0011max. 5269.8000||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
How do I change Dash to Cosmos (ATOM)? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- First go to "Dash" and "Cosmos". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Cosmos is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
Some more tips:
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category