Exchange rates of Dash to Bitcoin Cash ABC
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Dash to Bitcoin Cash ABC without any problems. Information about the table.
|Exchanger||Dash||Bitcoin Cash ABC||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|E-scrooge||2.9509from 13||1.0000||9000.0000max. 186.3838||0.8||0/0/2/3|
|365 Cash||2.9531from 1.4765||1.0000||7.9999||1489.8||425/2/3|
|GeeExchange||2.9730from 5.2028||1.0000||2482.2931max. 83.4945||540.2||4/0/0|
|Super Change Is||2.9759from 0.1||1.0000||0.2516||8621.3||1/0/0|
|CoinCat||2.9787from 0.2988||1.0000-0.001||30.0000max. 9.3975||22/1/1|
|24bestex||2.9836from 40||1.0000||964.5000max. 502.7483||316.2||61/0/2/1|
|YChanger||3.0129from 1||1.0000||10072.7949max. 1621.0295||221.8||1/0/0|
|MChange||3.0149from 0.4||1.0000||25730.7739max. 16584.2979||185.3||7/0/0|
|blablachange.com||3.0324from 0.3||1.0000||751.0711max. 329.7717||483.9||0/0/0|
|Coinguru||3.0970from 35||1.0000||1024.5827max. 193.7358||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Dash to Bitcoin-cash ABC.
- First go to "Dash" and "Bitcoin Cash ABC". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Bitcoin Cash ABC is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.