Exchange rates of Dash to Bitcoin
Where can you profitably exchange Dash for Bitcoin? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
Number of unconfirmed transactions in network Bitcoin: 3618
|24bestex||317.4352from 40||1.0000||12.6000max. 4.7253||315.2||61/0/2/1|
|CryptoMoney||317.8515from 63.5703||1.0000||83.0600max. 50.0000||18.2||13/0/0|
|E-scrooge||318.1294from 30||1.0000||6.8000max. 1.7288||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|Bit-Obmenka||318.2855from 10||1.0000||93.7033max. 3.1418||0/0/0|
|Super Change Is||319.0477from 0.1||1.0000||0.0653||8467.1||1/0/0|
|Nice Change||320.1387from 0.5||1.0000||1135.5511max. 40.6073||252.0||1/0/0|
|CoinCat||320.2297from 0.5763||1.0000-0.0005||0.1400max. 0.0404||22/0/1|
|YChanger||322.3725from 0.5||1.0000||480.0170max. 3.1020||214.2||1/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||322.5806from 0.4||1.0000||0.0459||292.6||11/0/0|
|Coinguru||322.5806from 35||1.0000||23.1710max. 1.8600||0/0/0|
|GeeExchange||322.5806from 91.3149||1.0000||15.6053max. 0.0048||539.3||4/0/0|
|24Paybank||324.0342from 0.5||1.0000||523.9136max. 308.6093||542.5||28/0/1|
|365 Cash||324.2542from 1.6207||1.0000||0.1122||1428.7||419/2/3|
|Exchanger Ltd||325.6402from 0.6512||1.0000-0.00015||0.0755max. 0.0307||22.6||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||325.7455from 0.5||1.0000||2292.9006max. 306.9881||143.1||0/0/0|
|4ange||326.4574from 3||1.0000||101.6322max. 15.3159||274.2||0/0/0|
|BitObmen||327.2209from 0.3599||1.0000-0.0001||0.1007max. 0.0611||328.9||0/0/0|
|XChange||327.3468from 1||1.0000||953.4727max. 30.5486||3272.0||32/0/0|
|MChange||329.0878from 1||1.0000||920.0000max. 151.9351||152.5||7/0/0|
|Baksman||329.3884from 0.405||1.0000||801.0717max. 3.0359||585.2||10/1/1|
|60cek||330.2317from 1||1.0000||2304.8436max. 302.8176||685.8||0/0/0|
|Pride Change||333.3333from 1||1.0000||547.0000max. 3.0000||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||333.9079from 2||1.0000||1370.6065max. 4.4922||26/0/0|
|GoldObmen||400.0000from 0.4||1.0000-0.0001||0.0763max. 0.0250||940.1||2/0/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Dash to Bitcoins.
- First go to "Dash" and "Bitcoin". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Bitcoin is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category