Exchange rates of Dash to Alpha-Click
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Dash to Alpha-Click without any problems. Information about the table.
|Pay-Today||1.0000from 5||10218.6680||13013695max. 1226240||49.4||1/0/0|
|365 Cash||1.0000from 0.9894||10106.2000||50315max. 50314||1488.3||425/2/3|
|Z-Exchange||1.0000from 0.24||10041.8545||5272max. 5271||422.3||12/1/0|
|ObmenMonet||1.0000from 1||9944.9909||9964968max. 497249||0/0/0|
|Bit-Obmenka||1.0000from 0.7064||9909.2298||21151031max. 499999||0/0/0|
|100 монет||1.0000from 4.4||9893.0827||1189318max. 435295||378.8||0/0/0|
|4money||1.0000from 3.8||9889.0000||5932050max. 257114||0/0/0|
|24 Zone||1.0000from 5||9886.9000||5273094max. 247172||111.8||0/0/0|
|1-Online||1.0000from 5||9882.8000||8824996max. 98828||435.5||2/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 3.6||9860.3000||10556578max. 256367||765.2||3/0/0|
|4ange||1.0000from 0.5||9849.3197||7542000max. 196986||303.4||0/0/0|
|CoinCat||1.0000from 0.2665||9836.4839-30||535764max. 47140||22/1/1|
|Real-Bit||1.0000from 0.7143||9798.7557||22316470max. 1999999||0/0/1|
|Pride Change||1.0000from 1||9795.3427||7537320max. 1959068||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.5||9781.8762||13124392||268.3||1/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 0.1||9745.0665||30310844max. 9745066||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 0.2||9714.9828||2949982max. 1895393||26/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.5173||9664.1273||1994576max. 1994575||2046.2||0/0/0|
|366 Cash||1.0000from 0.94||9647.0000||1025684max. 250822||26.1||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 0.2||9467.9917||46590529max. 946799||184.0||7/0/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 0.5||9365.0787||15889554max. 4682539||718.6||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Swapping Dash for Alpha-Click RUB is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Dash" and "Alpha-Click".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Alpha-Click RUB to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
There are exchangers where transfer from Dash to Alpha-Click RUB is a normal withdrawal operation.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.