Exchange rates of Dai to Zcash
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Dai for Zcash. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Information about the table.
|Nice Change||97.9519from 15||1.0000||62534.3693max. 13271.8201||224.9||1/0/0|
|MChange||106.3829from 100||1.0000||30870.9674max. 4700.0034||116.5||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||113.5089from 50||1.0000||56715.9726max. 880.9881||143.2||0/0/0|
|XChange||113.7217from 50||1.0000||6688.2207max. 879.3396||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Where is the best place to trade Dai (DAI) to ZEC? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- "Dai" and "Zcash" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Zcash there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category