Exchange rates of Dai to Visa/MasterCard RUB
Where can you profitably exchange Dai for Visa/MasterCard RUB? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|Exchange For Me||1.0000from 69.7451||71.6896||1175516max. 99999||5/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 50||69.6400||11611858max. 6964000||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 15||69.1300||13265926||225.9||1/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 50||68.5900||61873271max. 6859000||559.2||10/1/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 50||67.8800||58771599max. 678800||117.4||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 100||65.2500||186081365max. 6525000||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Dai (DAI) to Visa (Master Card) RUB.
- Columns "Dai" and "Visa/MasterCard" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Visa/MasterCard RUB available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
There are also exchanges that transfer Dai to Visa/MasterCard RUB, and this is registered as a finance withdrawal procedure.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category