Exchange rates of Dai to Visa/MasterCard KZT
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Dai to Visa/MasterCard KZT. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.0000from 3.87||409.9960-150||3894444max. 500195||3986.0||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 100||403.2600||339681657max. 4032600||154.3||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 15||383.1200||22455233||254.4||1/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 50||370.2800||348805511max. 37028000||143.1||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 30||361.2500||250983310max. 36125000||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have Dai (DAI) and want to exchange it to Visa (Master Card) KZT, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- The important columns are "Dai" and "Visa/MasterCard". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Visa/MasterCard KZT are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Some exchangers perform the Dai –> Visa/MasterCard KZT procedure in the same way as the withdrawal of funds.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category