Exchange rates of Dai to Post bank
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Dai to Post bank without any problems. Read the table description.
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 5||70.3266||17575||316.1||11/0/0|
|SpbWmCasher||1.0000from 500||65.7187||31000000max. 2760185||1/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 540||65.7183||7325796max. 98577||777.8||3/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.0000from 49.75||60.3000||656152||4117.9||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
How do I change Dai (DAI) to Post-bank rubles? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Dai" and "Post bank".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Post bank RUB to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Some exchangers perform the Dai –> Post bank RUB procedure in the same way as the withdrawal of funds.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.