Exchange rates of Dai to Monero
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Dai to Monero, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Read the table description.
|Nice Change||230.9310from 15||1.0000||704388.5530max. 5629.3871||225.9||1/0/0|
|Baksman||233.8325from 15||1.0000||536735.5483max. 2138.2827||559.2||10/1/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||236.1427from 23.67||1.0000-0.0002||0.1861||3912.8||0/0/0|
|MChange||251.5334from 100||1.0000||159920.2546max. 1987.8075||117.4||7/0/0|
|XChange||252.4228from 50||1.0000||852323.5555max. 396.1607||3272.0||32/0/0|
|ProstoCash||267.6083from 50||1.0000||744435.5644max. 373.6804||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
How do I change Dai (DAI) to Monero (XMR)? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- "Dai" and "Monero" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Monero there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category