Exchange rates of Dai to Put rubles on the mobile RUB
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Dai to Put rubles on the mobile RUB, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Exchanger||Dai||Put rubles on the mobile||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|MChange||1.0000from 50||67.7800||14940883max. 677800||150.9||7/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 50||67.5900||6914987max. 6759000||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 15||67.1600||8545822||250.6||1/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 70||66.0100||26469843max. 429065||584.3||10/1/1|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 5||65.8300||9477||291.9||11/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Where is the best place to trade Dai (DAI) to Add funds to the mobile in rubles? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- Columns "Dai" and "Put rubles on the mobile" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Put rubles on the mobile RUB available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category