Exchange rates of Dai to Ethereum Classic
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Dai for Ethereum Classic. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Information about the table.
|Nice Change||24.4124from 15||1.0000||204911.3950max. 53251.6262||268.8||1/0/0|
|CryptoMoney||26.2631from 551.5257||1.0000||126939.6900max. 10000.0109||18.7||15/0/0|
|XChange||26.3554from 50||1.0000||25521.6289max. 3794.2888||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
If you have Dai (DAI) and want to exchange it to ETC, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "Dai" and "Ethereum Classic". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Ethereum Classic is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.