Exchange rates of Dai to Bitcoin
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Dai for Bitcoin. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. How to use the table – find out more.
Number of unconfirmed transactions in network Bitcoin: 27194
|CryptoMoney||67083.0019from 13416.6003||1.0000||82.3300max. 49.9999||18.2||13/0/0|
|Super Change Is||67471.8305from 200||1.0000||0.0725||8465.1||1/0/0|
|Nice Change||68461.0865from 15||1.0000||1135.4847max. 18.9888||251.8||1/0/0|
|MChange||68872.4349from 80||1.0000||920.0000max. 145.1959||152.1||7/0/0|
|Baksman||68884.5280from 70||1.0000||801.0833max. 7.2585||585.2||10/1/1|
|ProstoCash||69837.7619from 100||1.0000||2293.1894max. 143.1890||143.1||0/0/0|
|XChange||69959.8933from 300||1.0000||953.5386max. 7.1469||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||70250.6049from 77.29||1.0000-0.0001||0.0271||3980.5||0/0/0|
|60cek||72747.1975from 60||1.0000||2303.9509max. 6.8731||685.3||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Where is the best place to trade Dai (DAI) to Bitcoins? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- Columns "Dai" and "Bitcoin" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Bitcoin available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category