Exchange rates of Dai to Binance Coin
Where can you profitably exchange Dai for Binance Coin? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Baksman||603.3636from 40.354||1.0000||38125.3191max. 223.0252||596.8||10/2/1|
|MChange||609.6133from 80||1.0000||23009.7011max. 16403.8415||166.7||7/0/0|
|XChange||650.9884from 50||1.0000||10359.3954max. 153.6125||3272.0||32/0/0|
|60cek||668.1832from 60||1.0000||114264.6219max. 748.2977||703.1||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||669.8974from 265.4416||1.0000||38112.7967max. 1981.2108||143.1||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||689.3673from 30||1.0000||26088.0344max. 145.0605||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
If you have Dai (DAI) and want to exchange it to Binance Coin (BNB), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Dai" and "Binance Coin".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Binance Coin to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
Some more tips:
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.