Exchange rates of Cosmos to Tether USD TRC-20
Where can you profitably exchange Cosmos for Tether USD TRC-20? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Read the table description.
|Exchanger||Cosmos||Tether USD TRC-20||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|CryptoMoney||1.0000from 80.4842||12.4247||3393097.2500max. 999992.1751||17.0||9/0/0|
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 150||12.4162||540000.0000max. 186243.0000||0.9||0/0/3|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 5||12.3344||63328.3320||211.3||1/0/0|
|Coinguru||1.0000from 400||12.0200||250000.0000max. 249999.9893||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 3.5||12.0192||193000.0000max. 24038.4000||544.8||10/1/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 10||11.2572||25602282.0000max. 225144.0000||143.2||0/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 22||11.2560||916582.1250max. 16625.1120||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
If you have Cosmos (ATOM) and want to exchange it to Tether trc 20 dollars, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "Cosmos" and "Tether USD TRC-20". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Tether USD TRC-20 is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category