Exchange rates of Cosmos to Ethereum
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Cosmos to Ethereum without any problems. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Coinguru||77.0536from 400||1.0000||1778.9692max. 389.3393||0/0/0|
|CoinCat||77.2291from 1.5057||1.0000-0.00625||4.0500max. 1.3091||22/1/1|
|Nice Change||78.5747from 5||1.0000||162.3917||268.6||1/0/0|
|Baksman||79.9329from 1.76||1.0000||12013.5367max. 439.6470||603.8||10/2/1|
|ProstoCash||82.7857from 7.12||1.0000||19577.0690max. 4300.5011||143.1||0/0/0|
|XChange||84.7951from 25||1.0000||3460.1466max. 5.8965||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Bankcomat||89.7625from 10.55||1.0000||871.8028max. 391.9060||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Cosmos (ATOM) to Ethereum (ETH).
- The important columns are "Cosmos" and "Ethereum". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Ethereum are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.