Exchange rates of Chainlink to Zcash
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Chainlink to Zcash. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|Nice Change||6.0932from 6||1.0000||12659.7588max. 9518.8078||213.7||1/0/0|
|GeeExchange||6.0970from 389.9547||1.0000||5210.0000max. 85.4518||528.9||4/0/0|
|Baksman||6.3158from 10||1.0000||1195.4803max. 79.1665||547.0||10/1/0|
|MChange||6.4852from 3||1.0000||30870.5293max. 30839.4498||107.1||7/0/0|
|XChange||6.6617from 1||1.0000||6418.5625max. 150.1118||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Bankcomat||6.6665from 40||1.0000||50365.7422max. 300.0075||26/0/0|
|ProstoCash||7.0560from 50||1.0000||56722.9883max. 708.6167||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Swapping Chainlink (LINK) for ZEC is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- The important columns are "Chainlink" and "Zcash". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Zcash are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category