Exchange rates of Chainlink to Visa/MasterCard UAH
Where can you profitably exchange Chainlink for Visa/MasterCard UAH? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|HotExchange||1.0000from 1.5||412.9729||42010113max. 249999||0/1/0|
|LEOexchanger||1.0000from 0.4||389.4696||45354max. 24500||609.3||2/1/1|
|MChange||1.0000from 2||376.0042||17418452max. 376004||186.7||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 6||359.8210||1750543||268.8||1/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 50||330.5304||26595477max. 1652652||143.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
If you have Chainlink (LINK) and want to exchange it to Visa (Master Card) UAH, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- The important columns are "Chainlink" and "Visa/MasterCard". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Visa/MasterCard UAH are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
There are also exchanges that transfer Chainlink to Visa/MasterCard UAH, and this is registered as a finance withdrawal procedure.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.