Exchange rates of Chainlink to Visa/MasterCard RUB
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Chainlink to Visa/MasterCard RUB. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information about the table.
|Baksman||1.0000from 3||1548.6700||71345557max. 1238936||580.2||10/1/1|
|MChange||1.0000from 2||1547.3300||60364525max. 1547330||143.5||7/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 25||1524.6400||13844524max. 7623200||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 6||1481.4800||16824649||245.3||1/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 40||1459.0600||52675196max. 2918120||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Swapping Chainlink (LINK) for Visa (Master Card) RUB is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- First go to "Chainlink" and "Visa/MasterCard". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Visa/MasterCard RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Some exchangers perform the Chainlink –> Visa/MasterCard RUB procedure in the same way as the withdrawal of funds.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category