Exchange rates of Chainlink to Visa/MasterCard EUR
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Chainlink to Visa/MasterCard EUR. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 40||13.6800||136021.64max. 27360||26/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 3||13.3900||112255.92max. 13390||107.5||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 50||13.2100||542436.25max. 66050||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Where is the best place to trade Chainlink (LINK) to Visa (Master Card) EUR? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- Columns "Chainlink" and "Visa/MasterCard" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Visa/MasterCard EUR available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Some exchangers perform the Chainlink –> Visa/MasterCard EUR procedure in the same way as the withdrawal of funds.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category