Exchange rates of Chainlink to Russian Standard
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Chainlink to Russian Standard. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|MChange||1.0000from 2||1518.2800||37153389max. 1518280||141.0||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 6||1506.9800||12133655||243.0||1/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 3||1487.3900||1466862max. 1189912||578.7||10/1/1|
|XChange||1.0000from 25||1451.6000||27962677max. 7258000||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 40||1439.1700||6004082max. 2878340||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Swapping Chainlink (LINK) for Russian Standard (RSB) RUB is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- First go to "Chainlink" and "Russian Standard". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Russian Standard RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
Some more tips:
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Some exchangers perform the Chainlink –> Russian Standard RUB procedure in the same way as the withdrawal of funds.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category