Exchange rates of Chainlink to Monero
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Chainlink to Monero. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|Nice Change||10.5638from 6||1.0000||704387.1871max. 5490.4485||244.3||1/0/0|
|MChange||10.7466from 3||1.0000||759922.3506max. 18610.5372||142.5||7/0/0|
|Baksman||10.8596from 3||1.0000||536745.0193max. 920.8442||579.4||10/1/1|
|XChange||11.2812from 25||1.0000||852233.0110max. 443.2152||3272.0||32/0/0|
|ProstoCash||11.2851from 50||1.0000||934554.5004max. 443.0620||143.2||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||11.5614from 40||1.0000||433226.2720max. 172.9894||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Swapping Chainlink (LINK) for Monero (XMR) is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- "Chainlink" and "Monero" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Monero there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category