Exchange rates of Chainlink to Dash
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Chainlink to Dash, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. How to use the table – find out more.
|Nice Change||7.4097from 6||1.0000||798.6581||212.2||1/0/0|
|Baksman||7.6285from 10||1.0000||5003.1812max. 65.5436||546.0||10/1/0|
|Bankcomat||8.1073from 50||1.0000||35266.7617max. 61.6728||26/0/0|
|XChange||8.1096from 1||1.0000||3940.2109max. 123.3106||3272.0||32/0/0|
|ProstoCash||8.5842from 4||1.0000||3005.6968max. 139.7917||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
How do I change Chainlink (LINK) to Dash? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- Columns "Chainlink" and "Dash" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Dash available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category