Exchange rates of Chainlink to Dai
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Chainlink to Dai. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Nice Change||1.0000from 6||24.1729||76175.9265||262.8||1/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 15||23.3723||40524273.2924max. 4674460.0000||164.8||7/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 3.0159||22.4849||507990.3483max. 493194.3847||595.7||10/2/1|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 11.0168||20.9663||45580861.9589max. 11549076.6920||143.1||0/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 8||18.5311||20691.3671max. 2297.8564||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Swapping Chainlink (LINK) for Dai (DAI) is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- The important columns are "Chainlink" and "Dai". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Dai are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.