Exchange rates of Cash USD to Monero
Where can you profitably exchange Cash USD for Monero? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Clean BTC||220.6531from 2000||1.0000||20459.2246max. 67.9800||0/0/0|
|Cryptonet||221.8650from 3800||1.0000||20733.1992max. 631.0143||0/0/0|
|4money||222.0920from 13000||1.0000||22220.3008max. 675.3957||0/0/0|
|24 Zone||222.1830from 14000||1.0000||21830.5996max. 630.1112||75.8||0/0/0|
|1-Online||222.2060from 14000||1.0000||115335.0000max. 630.0459||418.1||2/0/0|
|NewLine||222.2750from 13000||1.0000||264386.0000max. 674.8397||691.9||3/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
If you have Cash USD and want to exchange it to Monero (XMR), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Cash" and "Monero".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Monero to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
Some more tips:
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
There are exchangers where transfer from Cash USD to Monero is a normal deposit operation.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category