Exchange rates of Cash RUB to Bitcoin
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Cash RUB to Bitcoin, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. How to use the table – find out more.
Number of unconfirmed transactions in network Bitcoin: 1357
|365 Cash||2845669.0000from 199999.875||1.0000||300.0000||1336.9||416/2/0|
|24 Zone||2944978.0000from 980000||1.0000||94.4987||74.3||0/0/0|
|Clean BTC||3095716.5000from 100000||1.0000||154.0706||0/0/0|
|Cash Transfers||4000000.0000from 300000||1.0000||1087.0000||238.2||0/1/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
If you have Cash RUB and want to exchange it to Bitcoins, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- Columns "Cash" and "Bitcoin" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Bitcoin available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Some exchangers perform the Cash RUB –> Bitcoin same as depositing funds.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category