Exchange rates of Cardano to YooMoney (Yandex Money)
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Cardano to YooMoney (Yandex Money), you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Read the table description.
|Exchanger||Cardano||YooMoney (Yandex Money)||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|4money||1.0000from 350||107.8600||2572586max. 269650||0/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 610||107.7900||12573833max. 269475||689.4||3/0/0|
|YChanger||1.0000from 20||105.5700||16343787max. 5278500||198.8||1/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 130||102.1700||12000000||210.9||1/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 25||96.9400||47202156max. 969400||104.5||7/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 60||96.4900||6004395max. 1929800||544.5||10/1/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 50||90.8600||19440912max. 272580||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Swapping Cardano (ADA) for Yoo-Money is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- The important columns are "Cardano" and "YooMoney (Yandex Money)". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many YooMoney (Yandex Money) RUB are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category