Exchange rates of Cardano to TrueUSD
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Cardano to TrueUSD without any problems. Information about the table.
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 2300||2.2143||550000.0000max. 17714.4000||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 130||2.1479||1371018.8996||250.3||1/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 150||2.1145||40350644.9171max. 2114500.0000||150.5||7/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 250||2.0875||315468.0000max. 208750.0000||483.9||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 45||2.0700||574592.2192max. 207000.0000||584.1||10/1/1|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 200||1.8919||32051325.2724max. 945950.0000||143.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Swapping Cardano (ADA) for TrueUSD (TUSD) is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- The important columns are "Cardano" and "TrueUSD". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many TrueUSD are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category