Exchange rates of Cardano to Ripple
Where can you profitably exchange Cardano for Ripple? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 2300||2.5201||970000.0000max. 579623.0000||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|CoinCat||1.0000from 9.8484||2.4975-0.25||31.5600max. 31.1975||21/0/1|
|Kassa||1.0000from 8.6274||2.4341||4470.0986max. 4470.0922||1930.2||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 130||2.4108||1590997.1064||244.3||1/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 1000||2.2877||1742190.7866max. 114385.0000||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 700||2.2839||241243.2849max. 114195.0000||26/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 200||2.1590||7340421.4393max. 215900.0000||542.5||28/0/1|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 200||1.7764||3648092.6185max. 888200.0000||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Swapping Cardano (ADA) for Ripple (XRP) is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- Columns "Cardano" and "Ripple" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Ripple available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category